Are You Ready for School??
Disclosure: These are affiliate links; when you make a purchase after clicking on these clicks, I will make a small commission. By purchasing from these links, you are supporting my blog and helping me pay my expenses!
Can you believe that summer is almost over? In my neck of the woods, kids return to school the first week of August...which means there are only about 2 weeks of summer left.
Yikes, I'm not ready! Are you?
There are new clothes and sneakers to buy, as well as school supplies, backpacks, lunchboxes and extra stuff for my son who will be a Freshman at University of Memphis.
Luckily zulily has a great Back-to-School sale going on right now!
Here are just a few of their back to school must haves and dorm room essentials that I'm looking at for my own kids:
They have a ton of great lunchboxes and food storage that will please my kids and make getting lunches ready in the mornings a breeze!
This dry erase calendar would help my son stay organized at University and be a great place for him to keep track of his assignments. The fluorescent pens are also available.
This metal bin shelf would be perfect for socks, towels or other smaller items that tend to get lost.
Of course, Little DIY will want new shoes!
These cute sneakers will fit the bill quite nicely, and for only $12.99 maybe I can get her two pairs!
And just in case you were wondering what the trends will be this fall,
According to zulily, five of the top trends for the new school year include:
- Northern Exposure – From faux fur capelets and moccasins for girls to hoodies for boys emblazoned with bold animal faces, wild looks are big for back to school
- Galaxy – Starscapes, planets and are other galaxy themed prints make their way onto clothing and accessories alike for fall Sublimation is really big and should be said in here
- 90’s Flashback – They say if you’ve lived through a trend once not to wear it a second time around, which is why today’s school kids are the only ones cute enough to pull off 90’s inspired looks, including acid washed jeans with bold bright 90's prints along with Harem pants - Can't touch this.
- Camo Cool – From backpacks and binders to shoes and jackets, expect to see camouflage prints in a wide variety of colors in school hallways this fall
- London Calling – Trench Coats and hooded jackets paired with textured wool and corduroy will keep kids on this side of the pond warm when fall’s crisp temperatures return
Be sure to shop these Back to school deals at zulily soon! It's always best to shop early, when the selection is good and you have lots of choices. Then your kids are happy...and so is your pocketbook!
Enjoy the rest of the summer...but remember, school will be here before we know it!! Best be prepared.
bringing beauty to the ordinary,